Well, dear unsuspecting reader, what you have stumbled upon is the first blog post. That's right, the very first one. You might be asking yourself at this point, "What major life event has he undergone recently that I wasn't privy to?" And the answer is.... (drumroll please) nothing. That's right. I haven't moved to a foreign country with the Peace Corps. I'm not hiking the Appalachian Trail and stopping in provincial towns at the one computer to update you on my progress. And I didn't have a child (but who knows, science is getting pretty amazing last I heard).
So the real reason I am doing this is that is the only way I can think of to keep track of all the ridiculous things that I can't remember any other way. I can promise you this, most of it will probably be so absurd and self-indulgent that it is absolutely blog-worthy.
So be prepared, dear reader, to follow me down the rabbithole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment