This is a record of two things of note which I have acquired recently. I'll address each individually.
First, the bottle opener. You have no idea how excited I was to find this the other day. I stumbled upon it in the supply closet at my work. It was as though the forces of time and circumstance had prepared a gift and placed it there, waiting in the supply closet. This is also an item that will show its use with time. Some initial thoughts:
Being able to fit in at a Kenny Chesney concert (finally)
I can say bro now with abandon (and really mean it)
Opening bottles
You'll also notice in the picture that my face has changed. I'm beginning to adjust to this new look. Initially, I was ambivalent, but as I thought about, I realized that the mustache has a long and illustrious history. I am simply placing myself as one more link in that chain. Plus, the sideburns in conjunction make it look I'm a maverick detective in a 70's cop flick. I brainstormed some additional thoughts on possible uses:
Wyatt Earp Fanboy
John Lennon's stunt double
Member of Pink Floyd tribute band
Extra for Oliver Twist: the Musical
Sherlock's lesser known brother, Roy Holmes
For your enjoyment, and for my copyright infringment, I've compiled a short work I've entitled
"Mustache: an Illustrated History".





fin
No comments:
Post a Comment