Working in an an office, I can't help but overhear these sorts of conversations. Like this this one yesterday (keep in mind, this is just the one side):
Woman: "No!"
(Incredulously) "Shut your mouth!"
(Desperately) "But why would they do that?"
(Incredulously) -Gasp- "Shut your mouth!"
As this conversation proceeded, I tried to imagine the speaker on the other end trying to convince the woman of increasingly preposterous things ("They outlawed laughter!", "Canada made a good beer!"), and her incredulity at these statements.
In other news, I've been in Florida. Oh, you've heard of it? Well, has anyone told you how humid it is down there lately? And by lately I mean always? Anyway, I braved (brove? broved? was broving?) the heat to be a part of the marriage of Beth and Hunter Price. This was truly a wedding for the ages. Three years in the making; I was around for the whole ride on this one, and there are few weddings I've felt more emotionally invested in.
Vito Aiuto once said there are times in our lives where we realize "how thin the veil between natural and supernatural is". For me weddings, and especially this wedding, was an example of this.
But, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here you go. Enjoy.




We laughed. I cried (I think some others might have too). We danced. We sweat.
Woman: "No!"
(Incredulously) "Shut your mouth!"
(Desperately) "But why would they do that?"
(Incredulously) -Gasp- "Shut your mouth!"
As this conversation proceeded, I tried to imagine the speaker on the other end trying to convince the woman of increasingly preposterous things ("They outlawed laughter!", "Canada made a good beer!"), and her incredulity at these statements.
In other news, I've been in Florida. Oh, you've heard of it? Well, has anyone told you how humid it is down there lately? And by lately I mean always? Anyway, I braved (brove? broved? was broving?) the heat to be a part of the marriage of Beth and Hunter Price. This was truly a wedding for the ages. Three years in the making; I was around for the whole ride on this one, and there are few weddings I've felt more emotionally invested in.
Vito Aiuto once said there are times in our lives where we realize "how thin the veil between natural and supernatural is". For me weddings, and especially this wedding, was an example of this.
But, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here you go. Enjoy.




We laughed. I cried (I think some others might have too). We danced. We sweat.
No comments:
Post a Comment